What is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees provided by alRings.com that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
– The item you ordered did not arrive.
– The item you received was not as described.
The following cases are not covered by Buyer Protection:
– Claims that an item was not delivered when the shipping company’s records show that it was.
– Claims that an item is not as described when we can prove that it is based on the data published on our online store.
– Items that were delivered and are as described but the buyer no longer wants.
I am not satisfied with the product. What can I do?
If you are not satisfied with the product you received, you can open a dispute before the order is closed. you may follow the below steps to Open Dispute:
1. Sign in to the “My Account” section of your alRings account
2. Locate the relevant order
3. Contact us for refund request